To become a leading, trusted and innovative school in the East African Community (EAC)
Wisdom school exists to provide a sustainable holistic education geared to academic excellence and producing a balanced and God fearing individual able to meet challenges of a modern society.
To motivate the weak, to address the average and to challenge the gifted through Education (harmonious development of the physical, the mental and the spiritual powers).
Heroism, Commitment and Accountability.
Fearing God is knowledge that will produce strong children for a strong Rwanda.
Wisdom Schools Goal
The Wisdom school’s goal has five component:
- Environment protection
- Languages: Kinyarwanda, English, French, Swahili and Chinese.
- Academic performance.
Discipline at Wisdom Schools
Success in school involves completing work given, staying organised, being positive and following school rules and regulations. Benefits of good discipline at Wisdom schools are the following:
- Discipline teaches children how to make good choices, decisions and learn from their mistakes. It makes children to know that they are accountable for their mistakes or misbehaviour thus helping them to make good choices which will impact their lives.
- Disciplines teaches our pupils and students to manage emotions and anger. It helps them to exercise self-control and self-reliance.
- Discipline teaches children to be safe by making them understand the safety risks of misbehaving.
- Discipline teaches our children responsibilities and makes them enjoy being good by helping each other at school, at home and in the community.
- Disciplined pupils and students make their parents, care-givers, friends and communities happy, proud and love them.
- Disciplined children are more self-confident. They know their opinions and feelings will be heard and that their parents love them even when they make mistakes.
- Disciplined children are pleasant to be around and are more likely to have an easier time making friends and relationships.
- Discipline children are always in the right place, at the right time with the right people and with the right motives.
Environment protection at Wisdom Schools
EARTH IS OUR HOME NOW: It is where we live, so we better take care of it. It is our duty to protect it. Thy why there are many benefits of environment protection at Wisdom schools which are the following:
- Environment protection at Wisdom schools helps to prevent environmental contaminants, pollutants and toxins that might have a harmful impact on our health. It helps students to identify the relation between environment and health. It helps as well to adopt measures to be safe from the environment induced diseases.
- Learning transcends the classroom by enabling students to make connection and apply their learning in the real world. It enables the students to see the interconnectedness of social, ecological, economic, cultural and political issues.
- It encourages students to research, investigate how and why things happen, and make their own decisions about complex environmental issues.
- It exposes students to nature and allowing them to learn and enjoy meditating outside through foresting sensitivity, appreciation and respect the environment.
- It empowers students to share their voices and make a difference at school and the community through sensitization about the dangers of environmental mismanagement thus solving the environmental challenges. “When the earth is sick and polluted, human health is impossible. To heal ourselves, we must heal our planet, and to heal our planet we must heal ourselves”.
- Look at some of pictures of the Wisdom school compound: Greening our environment is our responsibilities.
Guidance and counselling sessions at Wisdom Schools
Guidance and counselling are similar in a way that one is a branch
Of the other but they are slightly different in a way that guidance
Focuses more on making people fit in the environment while
Counselling focuses on helping a person go through certain
A teenage is an age of test. Teenagers go through a lot as they
Pass through the road of transformation.
Some may be successful in enduring and overcome the temptations
While for many, this stage brings a lot of drama to their lives.
Once a boy/girl has a crush on the opposite sex then guidance is seriously needed to combat such situation. There is shyness and absent mindedness that may come along with these feelings of crush.
Elders take things slow but sure and they always think of the power of words. Everything you hear and read will affect your actions, therefore, be positive always. Be deaf when people tell you that you cannot fulfil your dreams! Always think big, God can help you make good things in life. Fully rely on God because if he makes others can, then you too can.
This noble work is always done in collaboration with Patron, Matrons, discipline committee and other teachers at Wisdom schools.
Our Pupils and Students at Wisdom school need always to be advised to overcome the state of this strange world we are living in to avoid being part of the following facts:
- A lot of people are like wheel barrows, no good unless pushed.
- Some people are like trailers, they have to be pulled.
- Some are like Canoes, they have to be peddled.
- Some are like kites, if you do not keep a string on them, they will fly away.
- Some are like footballs, you cannot tell which way they will bounce next.
- Others are like balloons full of air and ready to blow up.
- And yet others are like neon lights, they keep going on and off.
- But very few are like good watch-open faced pure gold but quietly busy.
“By the way what kind of a person are you?”
How Wisdom Schools prepare children for being able to play an important role among the new generation leading the world.
Up-to-date, Wisdom School has three sections: Nursery school (Baby class, Middle class and Top Class), Primary school (Primary one up to primary six) and High School (Senior One up to Senior Three).
Wisdom school prepares all Pupils and Students by providing a balanced curriculum where our main curriculum is ours (Rwandan) and we look as well in other countries’ curriculums like the UK, the USA, the Australian and the East African. This practice makes our children be able to compete with others children on this World. Every pupil and student leaving Wisdom school is fit to be in the whole World and study in any Country.
Note: The Wisdom High School is only located in Wisdom School Musanze. In other Wisdom School Campuses, we have only Nursery and Primary sections only.